Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use are the following:
- Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the service of analyzing the audience of our page. This company may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses from the indicated links.This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from where they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of the visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
- Zendesk: www.zendesk.comThis application has been developed by Zendesk Inc., and is used for communication through our chat with the users of our page.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to introduce in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html